Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pitchers and Catchers...

Time for a little break in the action, and talk about one of my hobbies - watching baseball! At 12:00pm EST tomorrow, Spring Training camps open throughout Arizona and Florida. It's funny - it usually always snows here in Baltimore right around when Spring Training Camp opens. Personally, this is what I look forward to all winter when there's nothing but (American) Football, Hockey, and Basketball. I'm also going to be watching the World Baseball Classic, too. It should be a fun March coming up. March Madness for baseball, perhaps?

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ginger_Ale said...

Not really, because nothing can beat March Madness for the NCAA.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Kevin (aka Padma) said...

I'll be honest. Pro baseball doesn't interest me so much, but I love the College World Series here every June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home